Now you can use this guide to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 to Official 4.4.2 KitKat. Follow the procedure to taste the latest Android version on your mobile.
This process may void your device warranty. We are not responsible for any damage occur to your device.
Checklist Before Installing Custom ROM
- First, check your Device Model number from Settings>>About Phone. And make sure it is SM-N9005
- Your Phone must be 80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On in your device ( To turn it on navigate to Settings>>Manage Application>>Development>>USB Debugging ).
Extract the downloaded files.
Guide to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 to Official 4.4.2 KitKat
1. Run Odin .exe file.
2. Power Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Now reboot it by pressing Volume Up + Power + Home key.
3. Now connect your phone to PC via USB. You will see an Added! message in the bottom left of Odin.
4. Now click on the AP button on Odin and browse N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5_N9005XXUENA2_HOME.tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
5. Make sure Auto Reboot and F.Reset box are checked.
6. Now hit the Start button to begin flashing.
7. Now when you get the PASS! message on Odin. And when your phone gets a reboot. Disconnect the USB.
Congrats! You have successfully upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 to Official 4.4.2 KitKat.
We welcome your suggestion and queries on this topic.