- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual Core
- Camera: 8MP Rear and Front 2 Mp
- Screen Size: 5 Inch
- SIM: Dual Sim (GSM + GSM)
- Android: 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 2100 mAh
- Storage: Internal 8 GB
- RAM: 1GB
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos was the big hit Smartphone from Samsung. The reason being the affordable price range. Such high configuration phone with a large screen size of 5 inches and that too with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory. This phone is competitive to the Samsung Galaxy Note and is just half to its price range.
You can see in the specification that the phone comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, then it officially rolls to Android 4.2.2 update. But you know that Android 4.4 KitKat is already there in the market but officially there is no update of 4.4 KitKat for Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082.
Here in this article, I will guide you to the process of updating Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Warning: Rooting your phone may void the warranty or make your device brick.
Before We Start
- Your Phone Must Be rooted and you must install CWM before you update.
- Your Phone must be 80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On in your device ( To turn it on navigate to Settings>>Manage Application>>Development>>USB Debugging ).
- Samsung Galaxy drivers must be installed on your PC