Here is a complete guide on how to root I9500XXUGNH4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Galaxy S4 I9500. If you have not yet updated to the last Android version support for your mobile, you still have time. Installing a new firmware update removes root access, and since most of you have already upgraded to this firmware, you can now root your phones again using our guide. Our rooting process is 100% successful. The root method works for Galaxy S4 on XXUGNH4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat, updated with Samsung KIES or OTA, or manually using our firmware installation guide. Now you can easily get root access to the I9500XXUGNH4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Galaxy S4 I9500 using the root package provided in this guide.
For your information, an ingrained device offers you the opportunity to fully use the hardware resource, as well as remove any restrictions that come with standard or official firmware. After rooting, you can access the system files, overclock/overclock the CPU and GPU, you can use various MODs, as well as those applications that request root access. Please note that after you get root on your device, your manufacturer’s warranty will be void. You can restore it only by following the correct root removal process. You can read this article to learn more about the benefits of rooting: Benefits of rooting Android devices.
Before proceeding to root the Kit 4.4 firmware for Android 4.4.2 KitKat for I9500XXUGNH4, some prerequisites must be met.
Preliminary details :
we do not erase your memory first data before proceeding to avoid unpleasant situations.
1. Although this is not necessary, you must backup your device data to avoid an uncomfortable situation. You can follow our latest backup guide.
2. Make sure your device is at least 60% charged. If your phone is disconnected during rooting, then there is a good chance to lock your device. You can install an application, for example, Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to easily check it
3. You have a USB driver for Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 already installed on your computer. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB debugging is enabled, otherwise you will not be able to transfer files between your PC and the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. [Guide]
5. To complete this rooting procedure, we will use a tool called Odin which only supports Windows.
How to get root on the I9500XXUGNH4 for Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
- Download Odin v3.09 and the root file for I9500XXUGNH4.
- Extract the CF-Root ZIP file that you downloaded earlier from the above link, you will get a .tar.md5 file.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with several other files.
- Turn off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete shutdown.
- Now put the Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 into boot mode by pressing and holding both the Home and volume down buttons while simultaneously pressing the Power button. A warning screen will appear; press the volume up button to enter boot mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe (see Step 3) as an administrator since administrator rights are required for smooth completion of the process (only for Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect the device to the PC using the USB cable. You will see the “Added !!” massage in Odin’s message box. If you do not get the same, try a different USB port (try the USB port located on the back of your desktop PC). If this also does not work, you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the message “Added !!” in Odin, then you are ready to proceed to the next step. You should also see the COM port with the number in yellow if you have successfully added your device.
- Press the AP button and select the CF-Auto-Root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500.tar.md5 file that you will get in step 2. If you are using the old Odin, add file to the PDA button.
- In the Odin window, make sure that only Auto restart and F. Reset Time are checked.
- Double-check everything that we mentioned in steps 8 and 9 above. Now that everything is done, press the START button to start the flashing process.
- After the firmware is completed, your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 will restart, and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the very left field at the very top of Odin. You can now disconnect the USB cable to disconnect the device from the computer.
Congratulations! I9500XXUGNH4 Android 4.4.2 The KitKat firmware, which runs on the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, is now rutted. You can test your success by installing an app called “Root Checker,” which is available for free on the Google PLAY store. Now you can visit this Best app for Android devices with Android (Android phones and tablets).