This process may void your device warranty. We are not responsible for any damage occur to your device.
Checklist Before You Root
- First, check your Device Model number from Settings>>About Phone. And make sure it is SCH-I545
- Your Phone must be 80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On in your device ( To turn it on navigate to Settings>>Manage Application>>Development>>USB Debugging ).
Download and Extract this file.
Guide to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-I545
1. Now connect your phone to PC via USB.
2. Now Run the Install.bat file from the extracted folder.
3. A cmd type window will open and automatically root your device.
4. Now reboot your device. And now you can confirm the root by using SuperSU app.
That’s it. It is the easiest way to root. If you still have any problem. Post your queries in the Comment box below.