Are you looking to install custom ROM to your Canvas Magnus A1117? Then you first need to root Canvas Magnus A117. Here in this post, you can learn How to Root Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 to get the full access on your phone.
Main Features And Specification of Micromax Canvas Magnus A117
- 2 MP Secondary Camera
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 1.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 12 MP Primary Camera
- 5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Warning: Rooting your phone may void your warranty. Or the incorrect process can also brick your device.
Requirement and Pre Process to Root Micromax Canvas Magnus A117
- Your Phone must be 60-80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On on your phone. To do this go to Settings>>Manage Applications>>Development>>Tick USB Debugging.
- Enable Application installation from Unknown Source- From Settings>> Security Options>>Mark Unknown Sources
Downloads To Root Micromax Canvas Magnus A117
Steps to Root Micromax Canvas Magnus A117
Step 1: Connect the phone to PC and transfer the Downloaded FramaRoot.apk file to memory of the phone.
Step 2: Now from FileManager App browse the transferred file and tap on it to begin the installation.
Step 3: When it gets installed, Open the app.
Step 4: Now tap on Install SuperSU.
Step 5: Now again tap on Install SuperSU as shown in the picture below.
Step 6: Now click on Boromir option.
Step 7: It will automatically install and root your Micromax Canvas Magnus A117. And you will get the Success message.
Step 8: Now Reboot your phone. You will find a new SuperSu app in your App drawer.
So you have successfully root Canvas Magnus A117. You can check, whether your phone is rooted or not. Use this Root Checker
App for this. Else if you need any other help related to rooting you can post it in comments