Do you want to install custom ROM on your Micromax Canvas FUN A74 or want to increase its memory or want to do anything that normal user cannot? So you first need to root Micromax Canvas FUN A74. Here through this post, you can learn How to Root Micromax Canvas FUN A74.
Main Features And Specification of Micromax Canvas FUN A74
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 4.5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- FM Radio with Recording
- HD Recording
Warning: Rooting your phone may void your warranty. Or the incorrect process can also brick your device.
Requirement and Pre Process to RootMicromax Canvas FUN A74
- Your Phone must be 60-80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On on your phone. To do this go to Settings>>Manage Applications>>Development>>Tick USB Debugging.
- Enable Application installation from Unknown Source- From Settings>> Security Options>>Mark Unknown Sources
Downloads To Root Micromax Canvas FUN A74
Steps to Root Micromax Canvas FUN A74
Step 1: Connect the phone to PC and transfer the Downloaded FramaRoot.apk file to memory of the phone.
Step 2: Now from FileManager App browse the transferred file and tap on it to begin the installation.
Step 3: When it gets installed, Open the app.
Step 4: Now tap on Install SuperSU.
Step 5: Now again tap on Install SuperSU as shown in the picture below.
Step 6: Now click on Boromir option.
Step 7: It will automatically install and root your Micromax Canvas FUN A74. And you will get the Success message.
Step 8: Now Reboot your phone. You will find a new SuperSu app in your App drawer.
So you have successfully root Micromax Canvas FUN A74. You can check, whether your phone is rooted or not. Use this Root Checker App for this. Else if you need any other help related to rooting you can post it in comments