Best phone to fulfill your creativity. With Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 you can Scribble, sketch, doodle & draw. You can make it better by rooting. By rooting you can increase its speed, memory and install custom ROM. Learn How to Root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111.
Main Features And Specification of Micromax Canvas Doodle A111
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 8 MP Auto Focus and 2 MP Front-facing Camera with Dual LED Flash
- Endless Connectivity Options
- Doodle and Draw
- Doodle Away
Requirement and Pre Process to Root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111
- Your Phone must be 60-80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On on your phone. To do this go to Settings>>Manage Applications>>Development>>Tick USB Debugging.
- Stop Antivirus and Disable Firewall.
Downloads To Root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111
Extract the folder
Steps to Root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111
Step 1: Connect the phone to PC and transfer the FramaRoot.apk file to memory of the phone
Step 2: Now from FileManager App browse the transferred FramaRoot.apk file and tap on it to begin the installation.
Step 3: Select “Gandalf Exploit” then follow the instructions on the screen. Then wait till it process. It will take around 4-5 minutes.
So you have successfully rooted Micromax Canvas Doodle A111. You can check, whether your phone is rooted or not. Use this Root Checker App for this. Comment with your feedback whether you succeed or fail in the process.