The Canvas series of Micromax is very popular because of its innovative design and premium features in an affordable price range. Same with the Canvas Doodle 2, it has great intuitive design and has amazing features. Like another phone of this series, Doodle 2 has not received any official update to the latest Android version. But you can install the latest Android Custom ROM. For this, you required to root your phone. From this post, you can learn How to Root Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240.
Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 Main Features And Specification
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5 MP Secondary Camera
- 5.7-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 12 MP Primary Camera
Requirement and Pre Process to RootMicromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240
- Your Phone must be 60-80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On on your phone. To do this go to Settings>>Manage Applications>>Development>>Tick USB Debugging.
- Stop Antivirus and Disable Firewall.
Downloads To Root Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240
Extract the Downloaded file.
Steps to Root Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240
Step 1: Connect your phone to PC via USB cable. And change the mode from Mass Storage to Media.
Step 2: Open the Extracted file and Run Runme.bat file. A command prompt type window will appear.
Step 3: Now press 1 to root your Canvas Doodle 2 A240. Wait for some time.
During the rooting process, your phone will boot several times.
Your phone Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 is successfully rooted. If you have any problem in rooting Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240. Ask it in comments.