This process may void your device warranty. We are not responsible for any damage occur to your device.
Checklist Before Installing Custom ROM
- First, check your Device Model number from Settings>>About Phone. And make sure it is SCH-R970X
- Your Phone must be 80% charge at least.
- You must backup all your important data.
- USB Debugging must be On in your device ( To turn it on navigate to Settings>>Manage Application>>Development>>USB Debugging ).
You can choose from Touch and Non-touch version.
Guide to Install CWM Recovery on C Spire Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-R970X
1. Extract the Odin zip file. And Run Odin3-v3.09.exe file.
2. Power Off your Samsung Galaxy S4. Now reboot it by pressing Volume Up + Power + Home key.
If a warning appears. Press Volume Up key to continue.
3. Now connect your phone to PC via USB. You will see an Added! message in the bottom left of Odin.
4. Now click on the AP button on Odin and browse the .tar from CWM Recovery Download.
5. Make sure Auto Reboot and F.Reset box are checked.